[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BGO vs. GU

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 19 July 2007, at 6:48 p.m.

In Response To: BGO vs. GU (Chuck Bower)

We need both forums, in fact, we need more forums! That would imply there were more people playing & interested in backgammon. Maybe it's summer time & more people are outside as they should be or maybe the switch from GoL to GU lost a few members or put them off ... it may also be that the site admin here @ BGO is a postwhore and regardless of what you say ... it keeps it active. I've dwindled my posts on GU way down, spending the majority of my time here - shit, even Chuck has more posts than me at GU. I have 203 over there [not sure when the purging takes place and don't really care, but assume it's the same for both boards since they're only a different version of the same board] and I have 1,770 posts here. It's a sickness, it's an addiction, it's... I'M WINNING!!! Getting ready to shoot up to 1,771!!! Ready ... Set ... Goooooo

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.