[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

4-ply queue, Jan 12 update

Posted By: Nack Ballard
Date: Tuesday, 11 January 2011, at 6:49 p.m.

This post is a Jan 13 update of the XG 4-ply queue, previously updated on Jan 5.

As of this posting, 43U-54 is the only untaken position on the current Reply queue, which is:

43U-54 (-6, 1, 2)
    63R-54 (16, 5, 12) ... Alexandre
    43U-61 (-11, 16, 4) ... Claude

If the rollateers would like, I'll create a new Reply queue with the minimum margin increased from .010 to .015. (Obviously, the plays won't be as close on average.) Please let me know.

In the meantime (or at the same time), we need 4-ply results for the opening rolls AtS (i.e., at non-money scores). I've simplified the format below; it no longer includes previous bot information but rather it lists candidate moves and a suggested (not mandatory) number of trials for each.

For example, "32-d ... SDZ(46) $U(15) T(5)" means: For opening 32 at dmp, please roll S, D and Z to 46k trials, $ and U to 15k trials, and T to 5k trials.

Opening d (double match point)
    21-d ... $S(15)
    32-d ... SDZ(46) $U(15) T(5)
    41-d ... $S(46) U(5)
    43-d ... ZUDS(46)
    51-d ... S$(46) R(31) ... David
    52-d ... SD(46)
    54-d ... SRD(46)
    62-d ... SR(31)
    63-d ... SR(46)
    64-d ... RS(46)

Opening g (gammon go)
    51-g ... $S(31)
    52-g ... DS(31)
    62-g ... $S(31)
    64-g ... PS(15)
    65-g ... RS(15)

Opening s (gammon save)
    32-s ... SZ(31) D(15)
    41-s ... S$(46)
    54-s ... SR(15)
    62-s ... SR(31)

Nactation Key: $ = Slot, S = Split, Z = reverse split, R = Run, P = Point, D = Down, U = Up, T = sTack/Tower.

For file naming of AtS rollouts, the format of roll, hyphen, and lower-case letter is recommended. For example, for opening 21 at dmp, name it "21-d.xg." Or even better, "21-d-4-fl.xg" (where the 4 indicates 4-ply and "fl" are your first and last name initials -- e.g. David Rockwell would be dr) as there will likely be others who later roll out the same position. (If you don't understand, np, we can rename the file when you send it.)

A name on the right denotes a rollout in progress (that position is "taken"). There is no future commitment involved, but whoever would like to help: please post a message identifying the position you've chosen as you're starting the (XG 4-ply) rollout. If you are not sure how to set up a dmp, (gammon) save or (gammon) go rollout on XG, post a request for help and someone will respond.

When you finish a rollout, please post the result on this forum and e-mail the file to Stick (checkmugged@yahoo.com).

Nack

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.