[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Rollouts of Advanced Backgammon

Posted By: Mislav Radica
Date: Saturday, 21 July 2007, at 12:49 p.m.

In Response To: Could we get a real rollout please (Matt Cohn-Geier)

Hi Matt, do you play to share those Robertie'a Advanced backgammon rollouts with us? I am very interested to get them.

I bought those Robertie's books before almost two years ago when have no idea about prebot and 'modern' style and catch up my first cube action ideas from these books.

After that I discover gnubg and find Jellyfish rollouts for Robertie's positions on Internet and stop reading old books bcuz find that on the beginner/intermediate level can be confusing for me.

Well, less than Barclay Cook but still can.

Now I am preparing to reread Advanced Backgammon again but your rollouts could be valuable tool to have during study.

Please, can you tell us do you play to rollout all positions, which setting you used and which bot? when you expect to finnished such project.

I can help you with some rollouts if you like. Have one PC which can used overnight for rolling positions.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.