[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness

Posted By: Pete Gordon
Date: Friday, 18 March 2011, at 11:18 p.m.

Hi all, looking for a good reliable site to play BG online and not sure which ones are the ones to use/trust. Gammon Empire seems to be the biggest, but from reading around, there's a wealth of people claiming it's a scam...posts like the following found on several sites online:

Empire / Play65 is a boiler-room operation. Most of the people you are playing, weather displaying an Israeli flag or an Italian or Turkish or American one etc., are actually all sitting in the same room in Tel-Aviv working for Play65. They control the dice with the push of a button as well as built-in computer assistance. Their goal is to earn for the company the rake for each game as well as the actual winnings from as many games as they can hold you for. You leave one player only to end up playing one two chairs over. The flags you see are irrelevant. Unless you've invited your own opponent (friend known to you) chances are high that you're playing a company player (the only reason they employ real people instead of letting the computer handle it all is that they know you'll try the "chat test" besides, labor is really cheap there.). You will lose far more often than you'll win. ALWAYS! DO NOT play this site for real money unless you know your opponent. That's the only time the dice aren't manipulated one way or the other. I turned $100 play money into over $10,000 in just a few days. I couldn't make $20 real money last one day playing 50 cent games! I tried 6 times or $120 worth. The site is a scam plain and simple.

Is there any truth to this? Should Gammon Empire/Play65/Israeli site be avoided?

What sites do people play on online?

I'm curious about this as I want to have a crack at low level money games, but don't want to waste my time/money if the sites are a total scam

Cheers all

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.