[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness

Posted By: Chris
Date: Saturday, 19 March 2011, at 2:00 a.m.

In Response To: Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness (Pete Gordon)

Ages ago I used to play bg on yahoo games. Someone asked me there: "have you noticed that the higher rated players always get the better rolls?". Well, DUH!

I think most of these stories are in the same league.

It's true that you may never know if someone online is using bots as an aid if you don't know him/trust him. On p65 there's only a handful of people who play really well. Are they using a bot? I don't have a clue. Don't play them unless you want to have an interesting/fun game with few stupid plays. I would say 99% of the people there play with a terrible ER. Yes, even worse than mine! Are they using a bot? Even if they are, why should I mind? :)

As far as I know there are only 2 valid reasons to avoid P65/GE, the high rake, and the fact that there are many rude people. Be prepared to learn brand new curses and naughty words in a variety of languages. That's why I almost never talk (aha, I must be a bot then!).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.