[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 19 March 2011, at 6:27 p.m.

In Response To: Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness (Pete Gordon)

With statements like this:

I turned $100 play money into over $10,000 in just a few days. I couldn't make $20 real money last one day playing 50 cent games! I tried 6 times or $120 worth. The site is a scam plain and simple

Why do you put stock in anything that person has to say? I bet if he plays play money poker he can become a play money zillionaire too but if he played for real money it might be a slightly different story. What's the rake on the play money bg scene nowadays? lol

There are very few sites to play for money online. I don't play because it's too much of a grind to try to beat the rake which is huge and keep track of who is/isn't a bot assisted player. You can play on P65 (Play 65) or TMG (True Money Games). I think P65 goes by a couple other names like GE (Gammon Empire) but don't take my word for it, again, I don't play so I'm not up on all the details since I only catch them in passing.

I know played like Falafel who play on P65 and he has no more problems than the occasional bot player like everyone else. As Mochy said, I think over the last couple of years they've tried to crack down hard on the cheating which is nice but it will always be a battle with bg to keep a server clean.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.