[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness

Posted By: Chris
Date: Saturday, 19 March 2011, at 8:21 p.m.

In Response To: Gammon Empire/Play65 fairness (Marcos Nahhas)

Hello Marcos, you've said that you've found bots occasionally. I'd be interested to hear how you figured out they were bots because despite all the stories, I am a sceptic about these things.

Even though I have no time to study in detail all the sessions I play, I do analyse the vast majority and the average xg PR of everyone I've ever played there is 8.1. So it doesn't look like I've played many bots. The best player I've played averaged a 2.5 but that was one session only and he had really good dice. It's not very hard to play a 2.5 with good dice if you are a strong enough player to begin with. So I don't think I can make a case that he was using a bot, especially since I've been accused by others myself (when I roll well/win of course), and while I don't know about others, at least I know I am not a bot...hence my scepticism.

Maybe I'm naive though so I'd like to hear more on this.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.