[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Mon. Aug. 6th

Posted By: Mislav Radica
Date: Monday, 6 August 2007, at 7:52 a.m.

In Response To: OLM Mon. Aug. 6th (Stick)

13/9(2) 6/2*(2) put white on the bar but also put our two checkers behind Stick's anchor and left only one spare on 6pt. White has anchor so blitz attempt have no many chances for success. White has no threats so tempo hit is not justify here. In addition we have to go for less volatile play and build position slowly to send efficient cube.

24/16 13/9(2) is not bad. It start to move our back checker when we are ahead in the race and made good blocking 9pt but Stick has two spares on midpoint and running play gives him a good hitting 4s. In this moment our back checker is not in danger to be blocked. We don't like to be hit here.

13/5(2) is fine. We need 5pt to make. It is very important to have first point in front of anchor to be made bcuz if we have a gap on 5pt white's game would become phantom backgame (I like this word these days :-). Making 5pt goes for most efficient double and keep all our checker behind opponent anchor. 5pt is part of the prime and we could run next turn with back checker. Downside for making 5pt is that those checkers from 6pt have to go on 5pt.

It the cube is already turned I will go with 13/9(2) 6/2*(2) but with cube in centar I vote for 13/5(2) and if Stick roll some lemon next turn I will send him a score base cube next turn.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.