[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My turn

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Thursday, 9 August 2007, at 3:48 p.m.

In Response To: My turn (Matt Cohn-Geier)

These theoretical arguments have reminded me of that scene from one of the Indiana Jones movies (for sure before Matt the younger was born; Stick was probably going to the movie in diapers and taking his young cousin and her friends). Jones (with bull whip in hand) has a confrontation with a sword wielding Al-Qaida member in a busy marketplace. You can find the video clip on Google/YouTube by searching "Indiana Jones sword gun".

Or another scene from an old movie (not old for me...), Papillon when Steve McQueen is hiding out at a convent after escaping Devil's Island and the nuns call in the prison guards. Mother Superior says "if you're innocent, God will protect you" right before the "good guys" smash McQueen's feet with their rifle butts.

Course those are only movies. In real life this stuff never happens, regardless of what the "liberal media" tries to tell us.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.