[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Phil Simborg, write me some new rules!

Posted By: Michael Crane
Date: Thursday, 12 May 2011, at 12:20 p.m.

OK, Phil. I agree with you, we do need a new set of unambiguous rules. You've gone on record stating that you can come up with such a set and so I will now go on record and say that, subject to my approval of your new rules, I will adopt them for Biba use.

This isn't a gimmick, I genuinely think we need new rules that take the pressure off TDs to interpret and leave the players in no doubt about the outcome of their misdemeanours.

I have the authority to take on the new rules and I look forward to you sending me copies as soon as you're ready. Also, I am willing to assist in any way I can. Just note that I am away from my PC 14-30 May.

I might point out that many years back (12? 15?) I and a few more very reputable TDs got together via email to put together a set of 'international' rules. I am sorry to say we failed, but I did take a lot of what was suggested onboard and I have incorporated some them into the current Biba rules. Let's hope you have more success.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.