[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Play this!

Posted By: MaX
Date: Friday, 17 August 2007, at 3:18 p.m.

In Response To: Play this! (Chuck Bower)

Being back 51 pips autopilot tells to stay back, but Stick has a lot of good rolls next turn: 31, 51, 53, 64, 62, 42, all the doubles (except 11) ... all make a point (eventually over our head), when not bringing the men on the mid to safety (when not doing both at the same time!!).

I would: - avoid some POH moving 23/20. This also increases the pressure on Stick's mid, since now we could hit while keeping the anchor. In case of need, it also allows to spring a back man to preserve timing. - move 6/3, efficently slotting our next point in line. Stick won't hit loose, we have the better board and he's miles ahead in the race, right ? - avoid pick and pass in the outfield with 16/10: can't see an upside in staying on the 16.

How far off can I be ? Given the kind of position, as far off as possible. Risky position, first one to post: let's if I can pull you all into the realm of giant blunders :))

MaX.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.