[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Rollouts and analysis: Chow's Checkerplay Challenge #2, part b

Posted By: Timothy Chow
Date: Monday, 5 September 2011, at 11:35 p.m.

In Response To: Rollouts and analysis: Chow's Checkerplay Challenge #2, part b (Stick)

Good comments, Stick...thanks.

Stick wrote: When you post different rollouts esp. when they come from other people rolling them out I personally prefer that you repost the diagram, esp. in a situation like this where the results are wildly different.

Sound advice. In this particular case the main reason I omitted the diagram was that it was flipped left-to-right, which I found slightly distracting. But I wasn't thinking about the possibility of rolling out the wrong position; if I had then I would have kept the diagram. Anyway, we can be confident that it's the correct position because you'll notice that my friend only rolled out the top two plays, and you can see that the remaining two plays still display the statistics from my original rollout with version 1.21.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.