[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

On the Second Day of Christmas

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 10 December 2013, at 12:59 p.m.

My bg god gave to me ...a lesson on the Keith Count.

As I mention in the beginning of the video itself, if you already use the Keith Count or another solid count like the Trice Count this video isn't for you. I still feel there are enough people out there who haven't committed a decent racing formula to memory for OtB use. (The old "10%" isn't what I'd consider a decent formula either!) There are a couple nouveau snippets that I have added to the Keith Count to make it more accurate so if you use it and you don't know what they are either watch the video or email me and I'll tell you what they are.

If you didn't download the ARF player needed to watch the first day of Christmas video (Ray v. Justin) then you will need to do that to watch this video. ARF Download.

Once you have it downloaded, you can grab the Keith Count Lesson.

I would recommend reading this article by Tom Keith which holds not only excellent tidbits of information that I use to this day, but some of the fanciest graphs on the planet. You can see the summary of the Keith Count that I suggest you use for reference here.

I may have been speed talking a little bit through this one. Anyone can feel free to convert it to whatever format they like again.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.