[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Next, Cleveland, and its special

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2018, at 4:36 a.m.

March 16-18 at the Cleveland Marriott Airport Hotel. All the rooms for the tournament were taken but Joe Miller added more, so reserve them while you can at under $100 a night, and it's a lovely hotel, close to the airport.

This has always been billed as a "people friendly tournament" for many reasons, and it really is more laid back and pleasant than most...time to breathe and run with style.

Some people have avoided this tournament because clocks were not required, but now clocks preference is the policy, so if either player wants a clock, there will be a clock.

I always come Thursday night for the pre-tournament; I am always happy to give a free lecture; and there will be a chance to win a P40 Board--proud sponsor for another year.

The Saturday night dinner break is very special to me, as there is plenty of time to enjoy an amazing dinner at one of my favorite gourmet restaurants in the world...in a dingy bar in an industrial neighborhood at very reasonable prices, but an amazing dining experience.

And there's even a tournament after the tournament for those, like me, who stay until Monday.

If you haven't planned to come, change your plans....this is really a nice event.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.