[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Dizzy with the Quizzy

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 2 July 2007, at 3:28 a.m.

I went through all the 2nd rolls and picked out what I thought were the most commonly misplayed, then added a few more in there so you don't think "QF" for every one of them and get them right ;) I'll agree up front some of them may be debatable, but for the most part I tried to pick plays where, for replies at least, the difference in plays was not only significant but I could pinpoint the reasoning behind the best play. The answers/rollouts are already posted of course but try taking them without looking, see how much equity you may be giving up early on.

I also plan in Michigan to watch a lot of backgammon and note opening moves/replies/maybe even 3rd rolls where I think Open Division players are butchering things so early. I will make sure the match score has no effect and report back. (or if it does and they blow it even moreso) This is a warning for Chuck, Mary, Chris, anyone else who might be there, if you see me watching, BE SCARED...I'll be talking about YOU!

Money Game, Problem #1, 21S 54?
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

Money Game, Problem #2, 54D 22?

Money Game, Problem #3, 65R 51?

Money Game, Problem #4, 61P 21?

Money Game, Problem #5, 52S 63

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.