[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

wrong webinar restriction USBGF

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Tuesday, 30 August 2011, at 5:42 p.m.

I emailed Phil Simborg for a link to the webinar on 9/7/11 and was told that they were holding the first reservations for people who did not attend the first one. Perry Gardner indicated on his email to everyone to quickly notify Phil Simborg if one wanted to attend. It was never mentioned that there was to be a hold for people who did not attend the first one. First come first served.This is the only fair way to do it if only 25 can be a part of it. Who is in charge,Phil Simborg or Perry Gardner? I believe it is very unfair for the USBGF to offer a seminar and then hold the first reservations to only those who did not attend the first one. As I said first come first served. If I had not attended the first one I would not want special treatment. I would just be one of the first ones to ask for a link. Comments from the USBGF and members please.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.