[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Daily Quiz 9/12 + Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Posted By: Daily Quiz
Date: Monday, 12 September 2011, at 10:37 a.m.

Changes

For those of you who do not receive the recaps I am changing it so that I will now post only 3 problems a day but every day and not 5 problems ~4-5 days a week. I'm doing this hoping to get more feedback, more answers, so that in writing the recaps I have a better selection of problems. I know it is a bit cumbersome to answer 5 problems in one post esp. if you go into any sort of in depth analysis so cutting back to 3 I hope is less of a burden for you.

Also, for anyone who does not receive the recap and would like to I'm putting this out there as an offer. I will chose 1 person every week s to receive the recap for free that week. I will choose this person based on how much effort they put into their answers during the week. Do not misconstrue this as to whoever gets the most problems correct, I couldn't give a shit if you miss them all or get them all right. I'm much more interested in how you went about solving the problem to get to your OtB solution.

If nobody really puts forth the effort for any given week then nobody shall receive the free recap. I would also appreciate anyone noting what decisions they would like to see covered in the recap. I can't promise I will cover them but it's highly likely if you say "Hey Stick, I'd like you to cover this one." that I will.

Number 1

White is Player 2

score: 0
pip: 99
7 point match
pip: 72
score: 1

Blue is Player 1
XGID=-BC-DaBB-b-B-------bcbbc--:2:-1:1:43:1:0:0:7:10
Blue to play 43

Number 2

White is Player 2

score: 4
pip: 136
7 point match
pip: 152
score: 1

Blue is Player 1
XGID=-----BCBC-b-eC-----ccb-AA-:0:0:1:41:1:4:0:7:10
Blue to play 41

Number 3

White is Player 1

pip: 93
Unlimited Game
Jacoby Beaver
pip: 97

Blue is Player 2
XGID=-BBBBCB-----ca-----bccbBa-:0:0:-1:00:0:0:3:0:10
Blue on roll, cube action?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.