[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I-90 can lick my ass

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 31 August 2007, at 7:56 p.m.

Take a bigggggggggggggggggg old slurp. I read the warnings about driving to Madison, how piss poor the traffic can be around Chicago so being the semi-intelligent being I consider myself, being the nightowl I know I am, I thought I'd leave Ohio a little before 7pm. Depending on how accurate Yahoo Maps was and how fast I was driving I'd arrive in Chigo around 11pm or a bit after.

Well, how on a Thursday night at 11pm one gets stuck in a traffic jam for an HOUR is beyond me. It went from 4 lanes, to 3 lanes, to 2 lanes, to 1 lane. People know how to merge too...let me tell you. After this setback I loved the tolls. Oh the tolls, the first one being fifteen cents. lmfao, fifteen cents. One dime, one nickel. I have never been to Madison so I was unaware of not only the sheer number of tolls I'd have to go through but the ridiculous denominations I'd have to pay. Here's what I can recall: $.15, $.50, $2.50 (I'm sure of the first 3 after that it gets a bit blurry), $1, $.80, $1, $.60, $.80. Something like that...I'll make sure to note them exactly on my way back so I can finish my bitchfest then.

Aside from that the drive was lovely, there was virtually no traffic thanks to the hours I chose, nobody cared how much I sped apparently. I passed a cop doing 80 in a 55 he didn't flinch. I passed two more doing a mere 82ish in a 65, not the slightest look of interest. I had planned on one speeding ticket here, one on the way back, so far so good, I'm O for.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.