[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick vs. Me, DMP -- Jokers/Anti-Jokers Galore

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Sunday, 2 September 2007, at 3:51 p.m.

Stick is white, Bill is blue.

We get to this position -- and I had been teasing Stick for a couple of rolls not to keep leaving me a 10 fly shot.

Match to 9, tied at 7
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

In my ecstasy I immediately move both back checkers to my 11 putting him in the air, but then notice I am also fortunate enough to be able to cover the blot on the six so I move them each another five. Now Stick is pretty sharp and catches the six fives right away. He makes me move one back to the 16 praying for a subsequent 3-3. No such luck.

I roll 4-3, 16/9.

Match to 9, tied at 7

Then, OF COURSE, the requisite 6-6. Stick, OF COURSE, promptly hits.

Somehow, I get my guy back around to the 11 point, getting to a position such as this -- I don't remember exactly what Stick had done in the interim but he had left the original hitting checker on my five point.

Match to 9, tied at 7

I only have to clear the one guy from six away to win. I, OF COURSE, roll 4-1 and move him up. Stick, OF COURSE, is accurate, ONCE AGAIN, and rolls the ace. Stick goes on to win.

Great, fun match. Enjoyable, except for the loss

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.