[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Lesson on EPC (Group Lesson) from 10/23

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 25 October 2011, at 7:13 a.m.

After holding my first group lesson over the weekend I decided to re-record it and cover only the effective pip count. It was clearly the meat and potatoes of the lesson and by doing so I would keep from running so long on the recording. The actual group lesson took approximately 2.5 hours with a lot of 'noise' that I don't believe people who weren't there would want to spend time with. (not literal noise, information unimportant to the lesson)

The re-recording is only 1 hour 7 minutes long. The fat has been trimmed and what is left is much leaner. I believe it to be by far the most comprehensive work put together to date on the effective pip.

I'm distributing this at $20 a pop. Those who were part of the group lesson will of course receive the re-recording for free. If any of you would like to review either the original lesson or especially the re-recording I would love the feedback posted here. I will also send you the original group lesson if you wish as there are nuggets of information pertaining to races in general in there you may find useful that were left out of the epc lesson.

Payment of $20 via Paypal and my normal email address as always, checkmugged@yahoo.com

Any questions/comments let me know. I will also provide follow up 'support' if you have any epc questions, as best I can anyway. I'm no Walter Trice.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.