[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Lazarus

Posted By: Ian Dunstan
Date: Wednesday, 12 September 2007, at 8:14 a.m.

Is anybody else left with a really bad taste in their mouth after the recent illness hoax on this site? In Orwellian fashion many posts on this topic were deleted, so perhaps I missed reading what others thought of this.

Here’s the way I saw things:

1) Stick announces he is having a few days off

2) Many readers wish him well and hope everything is ok

3) Somebody posts that Stick is really ill

4) Chuck posts that it is a hoax and Stick is fine

5) Somebody posts (I’m pretty sure it was liverpaste) that Stick is terminally ill through having contracted AIDS

6) I make a post asking for the truth on the whole matter

7) liverpaste makes a reply in my thread along the lines of....CMON DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE

8) Three threads and about 50 posts soon disappear from this site

9) A day or two later Chuck replies to a post by Bill Riles and says, yet again, that it is a hoax

10) These last two posts also disappear

The above is a précis of what I think occurred. Does anybody else think that this whole episode is particularly putrid? I haven’t been feeling good about this for days. In fact, I feel so bad about it I thought I would at least try posting something about it here. Do I count the minutes until deletion?

To Stick: A lot of people were very worried for you Stick. Since you are liverpaste you instigated this piece of depravity yourself. At least, that is the only conclusion I can reach. What the fuck were you thinking to do such a thing?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.