[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Group Lesson Feedback: Early Game Blitz

Posted By: Mr Majestyk
Date: Tuesday, 20 December 2011, at 5:53 p.m.

Mr Stick,

Cheers pal for an excellent lesson on Early Game Blitz's. I was out of my comfort zone which, is a good place for me to be right now. Let it be said I was slipping 'n' sliding with most of these positions; it was like trying to do the fandango in a miserably taylored pair of Khaki potatoe sacks.

I appreciate that you've repackaged the lesson and added the Flashcard website. This is integral to my learning, so cheers for that.

How can group lessons be improved?

I suppose this is a suggestion than anything else. I was thinking how you could provide some of the positions (with key info) as a pre-taster, so we're not completely cold going into the lesson (the details I leave to you). Something along those lines would be helpful. It would help you too! Let us know what you think? Perhaps not so obvious but some lesson topics will require a different teaching style/approach to ensure we (the students) get the most out of them. I would like to see you deliver the Early Game Blitz using a different teaching style; just to keep you (and us too) on your toes.

NBM

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.