[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

To all Chicago area players - OT

Posted By: TarHeelFan
Date: Tuesday, 20 December 2011, at 11:49 p.m.

Some of you have met my oldest son, Shaun. He and his wife were on my staff in Charlotte in 2005. Shaun is now a Religious Studies PHD candidate at Florida State. He's going to be in Chicago in early January to write a blog from a convention. He wants to stay past the convention to do research at Wheaton College, but his expenses are only covered through the convention dates.

As a student, Shaun is interested in saving money any way he can. He's trying to figure out how he'll afford 2 weeks in a hotel. The dates are 1/8 - 1/22. He'll probably have a car, so if there is anyone in the area who would be willing and able to put him up for any or all of those dates, both he and I would be extremely grateful. On his budget, even a couple of nights here or there would help!

If you are able to help, please shoot me an email and I can put you in touch with Shaun. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.