[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

kits website posts

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Wednesday, 11 January 2012, at 3:50 a.m.

I don't know about everyone else,but I am sick and tired of such bickering from Mr Petch and Mr Murphy to me about my postings about Kits website.It is very childish and I hope that they realize that in pursuing this matter,they show their true character. Nobody called anybody a liar as Mr.Petch said.Irregardless of whatever the site is called,who the hell cares? All that I said when there was a question directed to me,was about the cost being $36 and it is one time. Then when the tech issue and the issue about it being called gammonline or gammonU,I am sure everyone is sick to death about it. I could care less how long Petch has been with the site or whatever other things he says about this or any other post he has on this forum.I did not give anything incorrect about this issue and I certainly did not call anyone a liar.lets go on to Backgammon and forget about unimportant things like this.If Mr. Petch wants to show off,I wish he would post somewhere else. I don't read his posts anyway except for these.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.