[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Last sunday at the chouette.

Posted By: higonefive
Date: Monday, 16 January 2012, at 8:48 p.m.

The very last recube, last sunday, in the chouette. An epic blitz battle had come to an end. I just failed to throw a two, then getting over a piss four point block. I felt sad. "Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings These are a few of my favorite things." And big white cubes with rounded corners and thick red numbers were comin in. "When the dog bites, when the bee stings When I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things Like silver white winters that melt into spring And then I don't feel so bad." With individual cubes, i didn't had to overrule the crew. But after my decision i was alone. At home, i couldn't believe the tiny little beast. While my tin machine is busy for the RO, i ask you: what is your favourite thing in this position?

White is Player 2

score: 0
pip: 64
Unlimited Game
Jacoby Beaver
pip: 126
score: 0

Blue is Player 1
XGID=-aB-BBCB---------ABAcbcbd-:1:1:1:00:0:0:3:0:10
Blue on roll, cube action?

eXtreme Gammon Version: 2.01

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.