[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Group Lesson Take/Drop - Feedback/Review

Posted By: Mr Majestyk
Date: Monday, 13 February 2012, at 7:16 a.m.

Excellent Group Lesson and IMO, the best yet! For those that are relatively new, here (that includes me!), I fully recommend this one!

In the raw the lesson went smooth, good intro, solid structure; learnt a lot. My guess is that the recording will be equally good! Really looking forward to it!

Having trouble evaluating the take/drop process? No worries! Mr Stick will put you on the straight-and-narrow. You'll get an insight into weighing gammons; a clear and corect procedure for working out the values needed to determine the take-pt and various other juicy stuff!

Its a steal @ $25 but if you can afford more by all means delve deep. I believe all proceeds go to the USBGF, so if you were thinking about becoming a Premium member its $40. In the hot of the press current issue of the USBGF magazine, Paul 150 IQ Weaver reports on the hugely popular online tournament run by Joe, Justin & Team (forgive me if I've left anyone out) and from several of his matches has some tricky positions for us to contend with. There's a whole lot more but I'll only spoil it for you.

These Group Lessons are really beginning to heat up. The Gauntlet is set!

NBM

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.