[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Problem with GammonEmpire conclusion

Posted By: Svilen Dimitrov
Date: Saturday, 10 March 2012, at 12:47 p.m.

As I will give up with this matter,I just want to make some things clear.I heard that GE said I was playing 3.1 so that's why my account was closed,but I had my 582 games analysed by a professional player on XG (xgroller+ and 1 rollout),and it showed -5.7.I had the games RAR-ed if anyone shows interest,but I think it does not matter anyway.I am currently playing my best (below 4.0 for a whole month on my training sessions,which has never happened before),so I am sure i could defend -5.7 easily,but that's not going to happen.I also asked a lawyer about the problem,but he said that it's a very thin matter and everything would be hard to prove,and many other things would be a problem as well,so a trial is probably useless.Anyway,for those who play decent backgammon and are not world famous,be careful if you are going to play online.Also,there was some people,who really tried to help-thanks a lot guys,I really appreciate your cooperation!

P.S. To those,who contacted Gabriela from GG to ban me just because GE banned me-relax,I will not be playing you anyway.And my matches can easily show if i am a bot or a real player.

Regards Svilen

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.