[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New Baffle box at local tournament

Posted By: KenB
Date: Sunday, 11 March 2012, at 4:03 p.m.

I took my new baffle box to our local tournament and it was generally well received. Here are several issues that we dealt with and I am wondering how other people are ruling.

1. At the beginning of the game one person tosses a die into the box. We then moved the die to the side so the next die coming out of the box does not hit the first die and change the number.

2. If both players agreed to use a baffle box, the only legal rolls are one where the person uses the baffle box. This came up when using a cup it is easy to automatically roll on the board, that is not a legal roll and MUST be re rolled.

3. It is simpler to not use a cup, just pick up the dice and toss them in the baffle box. There were no mistakes in rolling without using the baffle box this way.

4. With the clock, baffle box and cube you have three things that should be on the side of the board and only two sides. We moved the cube to be next to the baffle box.

5. Spectators complained that it was difficult to see over it. If you have one side of the table that is more spectator friendly, put the baffle box on the other side.

6. Not a big deal but I with that I had bought the pouch with it.

Have any other issues come up with people?

/ken

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.