[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Robberies deposits at Play65

Posted By: Alissi
Date: Saturday, 17 March 2012, at 8:41 p.m.

Hello all readers!

I'd like to share with you some bad news about Play65. I was playing there from the beginning of Aptil 2011 to mid January 2012. On Jan 18 2012 Play65 have closed my account for no particular reason. There was a standard response to a number of my inquiries: "Your account being checked out by security service". After a little while they stopped responding at all. In February I learned, that my accounts are closed and funds are confiscated by Play65. The reason was bogus: my accounts allegedly were created by someone else as if I myself don't exist. Play65 support even didn't have a courtesy to let me know by themselves. I contacted other players and figured out that my situations is not unique: several others who used to play there on a regular basis have disappeared. We cooperated and sent a letter to AGCC asking them to investigate this lawlessness. It is obvious to us that Play65 is using desperate measures to fix their fiscal insolvency by robbing customers. We are also planning to file a lawsuit to the court of Israel to get back our funds and punish crooks using belly down methods of conducting their business. Yesterday we got the letter from AGCC that Play65 responded to them claiming that there was "unsanctioned activity" concerning our accounts. Yet that mentioned "activity" was never explained. Any suggestions from our side to verify legitimacy of our accounts were ruled out. We are still open to any investigation: from sole proof of our existence to any independent opinion of our play. Play65 didn't leave us any other option but to go to court. We advise any players who are still there to be careful and ready that at any moment same may happen to anyone.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.