[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Group Lesson Sunday April 8th

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 29 March 2012, at 8:31 p.m.

This is my next planned group lesson. I would rather have done it this weekend but with the end of March Madness and my local bg club playing this Sunday it just isn't the best time. So, pushing it back a week also gives me time for you to pick the subject. If nobody comes up with a good topic to cover or there isn't an overwhelming 'yea, do that one!' amount of votes I'll defer to covering something I planned on doing anyway. The topic will need to be picked by the end of Monday to make sure I have time to get everything prepared.

Also, I'm making the price $25 whether you get it live or buy it after. I sort of felt like I was punishing people a bit for doing the live version even though I likely cover a few things in it that are skipped over in the re-recorded version sometimes. (and they get to see both) This way I can screw you out of a few extra bucks to cover the transfer fees too.

So, any ideas for a topic?

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.