[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mochy $19.95 Video Free to USBGF Members

Posted By: Perry
Date: Thursday, 5 April 2012, at 6:26 p.m.

Courtesy of Backgammon TV and USBGF Gold Founding Sponsor Masayuki "Mochy" Mochizuki, US Backgammon Federation Premium, Youth, and Associate members are eligible for access to a free video viewing for 30 days, "Priming Formation and Blitzing Formation" by Mochy. World Champion Mochy says: "I always play by one simple rule during mid-game. I do not use complicated calculations or strategies. I just decide whether I should take up a priming formation or a blitzing formation." Don't miss out on this $19.99 value -- available free of charge to USBGF members.

To access this benefit you must have a Facebook account with an e-mail address that matches your USBGF membership e-mail address. Go to Back-gammon TV website, http://back-gammon.tv/. Log-in using your e-mail address. Click on the Facebook icon on the upper right of the Home Page. Once the login system has verified your eligibility, you will receive a message offering the Priming Formation and Blitzing Formation move/video free of charge. Click on Receive this Privilege. The video will begin rolling. Also go to the bottom of the screen and click on Download to obtain a free pdf file of the lesson.

Perry Gartner

President,USBGF

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.