[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

GammonEmpire problem update

Posted By: Svilen Dimitrov
Date: Monday, 23 April 2012, at 3:05 p.m.

Hello

I want to say that GE offered me to make a live session via web cam.Of course,I instantly accepted.I must confess that after the big talking,how I am going to defend -5 without problems,I played very bad - -8.0 for around 10 games, but I guess my exlanation over the different situations convinced them in my skills.So,everything is fine now,my account is open.Now I want to thank to some people,although I do not have their permission to mention their names.So, many thanks to Stick, Michael Strato (he really tried hard to help me in any possible way), Rob Adams (for helping with the analysis about my games), Duane Jensen (also great help with analysis) and finally John,from GammonEmpire's security team,who made the session possible and was very kind in all our conversations. In conclusion, I want to say that although a little bit slow,the site is very serious about it's players,and if they doubt in your skills,but you are an honest player, they will definitely give you the chance to prove it.So it will be up to you to show your skills... That's it from me, I really appreciate all the attention and help I got here,thanks and good luck at the tables! Best regards Svilen

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.