[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Rumour: Giants' List Ready Thursday

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2012, at 8:41 a.m.

I woke up this morning and saw the following in a GridGammon chat box:

IanchoHr: hi Paul

IanchoHr: cjc told me the giants list will be ready by thursday

IanchoHr: so i guess it is today

I am not responsible for any wagers you make based on this info. Even if it is ready, that does not mean it will be released. Also, keep in mind that when it is Thursday in Michigan, it may be either Wednesday or Friday (but probably not both) on some other parts of the planet.

You can check Carol's site at www.flintbg.com, where the following statement of questionable accuracy has been made, "More than 160 voters submitted ballots this year for the Giants." I do not doubt that over 160 ballots were received, but I believe that probably some were submitted near the end of 2011 and fewer than 160 were submitted in 2012. However, putting it all in context, I will admit that I have probably made statements even more inaccurate than the one quoted above. Carol may have corrected this statement by the time you check it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.