[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT - Event #55 @ WSOP

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 2 July 2012, at 9:08 a.m.

Day 1 just ended and I followed all the action as best I could with the donkey reporter(s?) they have covering this event. The good news is that Gus is doing well as is Antonio and Dwan. Ivey is still in it too, always my favorite, though he hasn't made any waves yet.

The coverage is sketchy at best, poor word choice and it seems like 1 reporter for an event that could be and should be easily covered with only 6 tables in play. Hellmuth has the worst play of the tournament locked up I believe and it pains my face to know that he'll be in it for quite a while longer showing up late on day 2 and folding everything but auto shoves w/aces preflop.

48 total entrants, paying out ~19% of the field or the final table. (9) First place is 18m +. Down to 37 players after day 1. For the rest of the coverage/info check this link.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.