[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cheat? Let's Remove ALL POSTS

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Wednesday, 4 July 2012, at 1:30 p.m.

It is totally unfair and unethical for anyone to post on this site, or anywhere else publicly, that someone is a cheater or unethical without clear proof, or without a reasonable challenge to back up the statement. If these posts had been about anyone else but Stick, I would have urged Stick to remove them from the site for legal and ethical reasons, and out of just fairness to the person being accused. But because they are about himself, Stick has been far too fair and honest a person to allow them on his site and to allow this to continue.

Again, we all believe that unsubstantiated accusations about anyone are unfair and should not be allowed, so I ask you all to join me in asking Stick to take all of this crap off line and lets take this forum and backgammon to a higher level.

The same is true about these petty arguments about who didn't pay what debt and who should have told who it was transferred and who should have asked for their money or not. All petty and not worth airing publicly.

If this were my site, I would have removed all posts like this immediately and sent private emails to the parties explaining why I believe this should be kept private. Again, Stick did not do this primarily because it would look bad to many if he removed these posts about himself. I admire him for allowing this, but now it's time to stop it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.