[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Baffle Box Update

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 19 July 2012, at 1:18 p.m.

The new, acrylic, see-through, non-magnets, fold-up baffle box is a great success. I have 8 left from this batch that sell for $55 each (plus shipping plus $5 if you want a nice little bag, or you can just put the box flat in your board).

Once these 8 are sold I will enjoy a terrific profit that has netted me a negative $2800 thanks to Bob Koca taking a big piece of my action in Michigan in return for a big piece of his action, and then he threw his match to me so that he could reap the rewards, and further threw away his semi-final consolation match to Carter to rub it in even more, as I had a big piece of his action as well. But I'm not bitter...do I sound bitter? Honestly, if I had known I would feel this way I would have dumped my finals match with Senk, but I'm not bitter.

Anyway, email me if you want one of the remaining boxes, because it will be a while before I have the next batch ready, and I can't promise the price will remain the same. I figure I have to charge about $456.00 per box to get even, so order them while they last. If you are going to Pittsburgh, I can bring you one and save you the $12.00 shipping (in the U.S.) charges.

Oh, by the way, these boxes are great....they really toss the dice well; you get virtually no cocked dice; used with cups it's virtually impossible to cheat and you can relax if you are playing someone who doesn't shake the dice. If you come up against an opponent who refuses to use the box, as I sometimes do, at least you have put them "on notice" that they better give the dice a good shake and roll, keep their dice cup off the board, don't lay the dice down on the board quietly, and don't keep throwing the frigging dice all over the room.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.