[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Wisconsin State Backgammon Championships - August 10th - 12th

Posted By: Keene
Date: Monday, 23 July 2012, at 6:43 p.m.

Wisconsin State Backgammon Championships, August 10th-12th 2012

Dear Backgammon Enthusiast!

I would like to announce that I will be the new director of this tournament, taking over from Bill Minser and Beth Martinson. I hope to emulate their tremendous success as directors! I have been working with Bill Davis, Carol Joy Cole, and many others to ensure that this event will be an exciting, well run tournament. I will also be backed by both my wife, Shannon, and an experienced staff of Bill Minser, Alan Gold & Ilia Guzei, along with some other helpers from the Madison Backgammon Club.

As a former participant in the Wisconsin State Backgammon Championship, I would like to invite you to return to Madison, Wisconsin to once again to compete in this fun and friendly event. We are running a Single Elimination Open and Advanced divisions with a TBD format for the Novice division. We will also have the following side events:

· Badger Classic (Masters)*

· Doubles*

· Cancel-Gammon

· Blitz (5pts)

· Quickies (2pts)

· Amateur Jackpot

Note: * optional side pool available.

For the 10th successive year, the Wisconsin State Backgammon Championships will be held at the Radisson Hotel on the West side of Madison. There are specially negotiated room rates of $86 per night.

Please check the Madison Backgammon Club website http://www.madisonbg.com for more information.

I look forward to seeing you here in August! Be sure to get your registration in soon!

Sincerely,

Keene Marin

Cell 608 320 5933

Home 608 467 0013

Email keene@ksmweb.com

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.