[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

MindGamesCenter.com quiz

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2012, at 2:37 p.m.

Perry and I have received excellent response and activity from the members of this forum, and some great suggestions to improve our web site's content.

Several people have asked for more challenging quizzes and exercises to test their skills, which is what we would expect from the highly-advanced players on this forum, and we are continuously adding more topics in response.

I have just added a 14-position checker quiz that is extremely challenging, called Checker Play Quiz 2. It will cost you $ .99 to find out how good you are. If you can get 9 out of the 14 right, you can truly consider yourself an expert.

I would love to hear your honest feedback about the quiz, how you did, and any suggestions for more topics in the future.

Neil Kazaross is working on annotated matches but as you can imagine, it's a lot of work and will take some time to complete. If you go to the "Advanced" section you will see many Topics that will challenge and inform even the highest level players.

Thanks to all of you for your support of this project and your feedback.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.