[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Pgh LAbor Day BG Tourn- Director's Decision

Posted By: Steve Hast
Date: Saturday, 25 August 2012, at 3:57 a.m.

Hi guys..I never realized how passionate players have become over clock usage. It has been 4 -5 years since I handed off Pgh tournies to Rob Maier. this being my 18th tournament as producer and director, I have ALWAYS had a mission statement. I run tournaments for the PLAYERS. not for me. My rakes are a lil less, i try to keep players involved in BG activities, etc..things that are IMPORTANT to me as a player...Since there are 15-20 US. Backgammon tournaments in a given year, dont beat those of use that dont require clocks over the head. There are enough tournaments during the year that fit your requirements. Let others who dont desire to use the clock a chance to play competitively too. We are on target for 90-100 players . Jason, bob and Adam, i must be doing something right to attract KG, Senk, Magriel and possibly Robertie for next week. You guys are the ones missing out but THAT IS YOUR CHOICE.enough said

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.