[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Play 65 refuses to pay

Posted By: poseidon
Date: Tuesday, 28 August 2012, at 10:50 a.m.

Given the know issue with Play65 closing money game operations I tried to withdraw all my money of my account. Unfortunately a couple of days later I received an e-mail stating that my withdrawal was declined and all bonuses debited in my account in the past were removed! When I asked why, I received the following e-mail:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Bonuses

According to the user agreement, section 12, bonuses will be reduced from the balance before the money will be sent:

" The Company may deposit bonuses in your account from time to time, such as upon registration (email \ phone verification bonus), retention bonus, VIP shop bonus, and/or other funds which are deposited by the Company in your account. Any such funds, and/or any other funds which are not directly deposited by you and/or earned by yourself in the games shall be considered as a Bonus. Notwithstanding anything else in this User Agreement, bonuses may be used for real money games\tournaments only and are not withdrawable. The Company reserves the right to deny or remove any kind of Bonus at any given time, even if it has already been added in to your account's balance, without further or previous notifications."

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. If you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy playing.

Regards, Play65 team

Twitter: @play_65 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnlineBackgammon

I would like to note that all bonuses debited to my account were realeased only after I had player all required number of games (it was actually the amount of money I played that released the bonus)

Any comments, help on this?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.