[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

backgammon seminars

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Sunday, 16 September 2012, at 1:15 p.m.

I was wondering if the backgammon seminars held within various backgammon tournaments could somehow be streamed or recorded for playback for those of us unable to travel to tournaments because of limited income. I would be happy to purchase any of them recorded which if enough people would want to pay also, perhaps it would help to defray expenses involved. I live in Ocala, Florida. The only tournaments I have heard about here in Florida are in Miami which is quite a distance from where I live.Gainsville and Orlando would be closer, but I have not heard of any that were scheduled. Any tournaments which would have Phil Simborg or others involved in seminars I would gladly pay for any of them available from other cities. If they would ever schedule them here in Florida in the places I mentioned or cities such as Tampa, Jacksonville,St Petersburg, or perhaps Pensacola, I would travel to watch the tournaments and the seminars.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.