[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Moves leading up to today's OLM

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 2 January 2007, at 5:40 a.m.

Match to 25, White leads 7 to 4
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

Readers move bar/22 13/8

I wavered between making the 10 pt. and not and eventually decided that not was probably correct. It's a point that I'd make only to give up at the first opportune moment so that probably means it will bring more harm than good. There's a perfectly reasonable blot free alternative that leaves me just fine flexibility wise so I used my patented K.I.S.S. method and played 11/10 6/4

I decided not to stop here because... well, they're my forums and I'm a sob that way =) Seriously, the equity involved is so tiny and everyone I assume knows the 6/5(2) part is essentially 'forced'. After that 8/7 is a must smoothing your distribution. The last ace Snowie 3 ply played 6/5 which I think is complete ghetto. I played 13/12 and 7/6 is also a real option but since both get a crossover and 13/12 leaves you more flexible for the future I chose it. If anyone throws their arms up in disagreement I can always backtrack np. Readers move 13/12 8/7 6/5(2)

Stick moves 10/5

Vote for today's OLM: Today's Vote

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.