[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Help me find this photo - OT

Posted By: Jeremy Bagai
Date: Sunday, 14 October 2012, at 6:37 a.m.

I was on GridGammon yesterday and thought I recognized some European player's name, so clicked on the Info button. Not the guy I thought it was -- but here is a description of the picture in his GG profile:

Adult male on right side of chessboard, staring intently at the position. White chess pieces in front of him. On other side of board is a newborn baby, looking at chessboard with big grin. On the chessboard in front of the baby are black baby-toy building blocks.

A sweet, funny, thought provoking picture, that just may well be a metaphor for games and game-players and life and everything. Wow, I thought, and then went on to play backgammon with someone else. A day has passed, and now I realize I want to see the picture again.

Anyone know who this is?

Or, conversely, anyone know how to find the picture on my hard drive now? (The GG client must have grabbed the picture in order to show it to me. Is it still on my computer somewhere?)

Thanks for your help in this frivolous search.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.