[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

a benefit for the NY Metro Hotel Reservation

Posted By: MishyPoo
Date: Saturday, 20 October 2012, at 9:07 p.m.

Hi.....

Those of you who "know" me, know that my husband knows all the ins and outs of various things and I often get really good upgrades at the tourney hotels, etc etc, but I digress.

Today, My husband found something that I feel the need to share, because it could benefit those of us going to the NY Metro in January, and might hopefully entice more of you to attend the NY Metro.

I am not the best person at explaining businessy type stuff, so please bear with me....

He went to Hyatt.com, started making a (fake) reservation for some (fake) night that I wasnt going to be spending at the Hyatt. At some point during this reservation making process a box appeared with a credit card offer.

This offer was for two free nights and a $100 statement credit, as well as platinum level in the Hyatt program, and 1 free night ever year after that. (Certainly sounds like a good deal to me, who will be attending the NY Metro indefinitely forever and might happen to stay at a Hyatt some other times in the future.)

He never made the (fake) reservation, but continued on from that box that appears to sign me up for this Hyatt credit card, which costs $75 a year to have, but it certainly seems/ed like a great deal for those of us going to the NY Metro, hence my telling you about it now here.

I know this sounds like a bunch of hoo ha, but I assure you my husband does not do things with credit cards etc that are not a valid good deal. I also had to enroll in the Hyatt Gold Passport to take advantage of this offer. I am now getting two free nights at the Hyatt (pending my acceptance), the $100 statement credit and a free night every year following.

I just applied for all this and it told me I will find out in writing within 10 days. I certainly think this is a great deal, even with the $75 annual fee, because the hotel in Jersey City is quite expensive. The group rate being offered is among the most inexpensive we (aka my husband) can find, and trust me when I tell you, he always finds the best deals.

Just Sharing some good, helpful info....
Michelle

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.