[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Aries boards seem to available new again

Posted By: Greg Schmidt
Date: Wednesday, 31 October 2012, at 1:21 p.m.

Fellow enthusiasts: I noticed ~ three months back that Aries of Mexico (http://casaaries.mx/backgammon.html) seems to be back in business. It appears the family is resurrecting the brand, and producing boards once again, with Gammonvillage their first US distributor.

I would guess ya'll might be curious, as am I, regarding their quality. I have ordered one from Gammonvillage and will write up a full review so you can see if they live up to the originals... or whether we will have "Aries of Beverly Hills" quality. I will have the board by next Monday and will post extensive pictures and a full review on my site for you all. Then, if you are looking for a new board, you may have a new brand to consider.

I hope this is ok with you all, as a contribution to the community. I am simply an enthusiast on the Aries boards, but am not an expert player able to post challenges or ideas. This is how I can participate and, hopefully, add value to you all. At this time I have no association with either Gammonvillage or Aries, simply an interest.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.