[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Phil Simborg video lessons

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Monday, 5 November 2012, at 2:02 p.m.

Anyone who has not viewed or is aware of Phils lessons on USBGF facebook and On USBGF, you should view them as they are excellent and you can learn a lot. His latest one on the backgame had extreme gammon playing against extreme gammon and showed all the moves that should be made as Extreme Gammon is the best in the world! He showed a very difficult backgame position and then showed how you can have Extreme Gammon play against itself. I learned a lot from watching and how you can get them to play against each other. You can do this with any position as Phil said, and then watch and review the moves after the game is played out and save the position that you want to do rollouts that may have been a surprise to you which he also included in his video. He should be complimented on such great lessons, I only wish that they were longer sometimes. If you read this Phil, thank you from me anyway, keep them coming!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.