[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG Olympiad...Giants of BG Invitational

Posted By: Rory
Date: Monday, 5 November 2012, at 5:37 p.m.

Congrats to John, Neil, and Bill! And thanx to Phil for posting the results for me last night. I have been pretty sick the past few days and really should not have been out of the house running this event, but I really had no choise.

I think everything went very well and with the information I collected I am now finalizing the format for next year's Giants of Backgammon Invitational. The full list of the top 64 Giants along with the reigning World Champion and one alternate of my choice will be invited to participate in this great Backgammon event running May 23 - 27, 2013.

I will have my brochure published within a month making it available at Patrick Gibson's Las Angeles Tournament Nov 30 - Dec 2. If you are an individual or run a club that does not normally receive a mailing with the Chicago Open and/or Las Vegas brochues and you would like one or more sent to you please email me directly and let me know how many you would like. My email is rory@chicagoopenbg.com. Brochures will also be available for download in PDF form at www.ChicagoOpenBG.com once the site is updated mid December.

Regards,

Rory

www.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.