[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

ABT@CA & ABT@NY

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2007, at 5:34 a.m.

I've decided I'm skipping the last tourney of the year in California. I've never been and hadn't planned on going until ppl started suggesting I should go for the "ABT points". I was considering it, esp. since I thought "beginning of December, get away from Ohio weather, quick trip to Cali?" Well, come to find out the weather right now in Cali isn't much better, maybe 5 degrees, than it is in Ohio!?

I never thought much of the ABT points anyway. You get no monetary reward for having the most at the end of the year and as humble as it sounds, the last thing I need is another damn trophy! Not to say I don't like having ABT points, that means I'm winning, but it's certainly no measuring stick as to who is the best player from whatever year. I'd honestly like to get a ton of points just to beat Neil overall =)

On to NY - which I will be attending and destroying some people in my path. Hopefully we win the "Doubles Championship" or w/e it's called and who cares about the rest of the events. [playing with Kit] If I win the NY doubles event I'll be buy lots of computer parts and building lots of faster dual core computers to take over for the ones that right now seem to be slowing down daily. Think they're overworked doing rollouts for easily over the last year 24/7/365 100% CPU usage?

Anyone here going to NY? Then jaunting to NC basically the next week!? That might suck... see how burntout everyone gets.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.