[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to the group

Posted By: leobueno
Date: Sunday, 2 December 2012, at 8:10 p.m.

My wife is playing Christmas music (thankfully it's Frank Sinatra stuff and not Manheim Steamroller). The Argentinean Malbec is starting to make its presence felt on the bloodstream. I am reading some very interesting messages in the group. Put it all together and I am reminded to be thankful, among my many many many other blessings, for the generosity of everyone in the group who makes an effort to contribute.

I am speaking not only of Stick who spends his time and money to host the group for both real players and donkeys like me, but of all the other expert players who graciously and selflessly take their time to enlighten us. It would be unfair to name names, since I would be leaving out many of them. And, let's not forget the less than expert players, and yes, donkeys too, who have the self confidence to post positions, questions, comments and rollouts which also add value to the group.

Because of you, this wonderful game may not die after all, and hopefully thrive in the future.

So, to y'all, a big thank you, Merry Christmas and may 2013 be a healthy--in the broadest sense of the term--new year for you and your loved ones.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.