[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Wish list for GNUbg in 2013

Posted By: leobueno
Date: Tuesday, 18 December 2012, at 3:45 p.m.

Even though I have now become an XGer, I still love to use GNUbg. It is with that fondness for GNUbg that I post some suggestions for improvement. Hopefully you will post yours and the developers--those kind souls who do the work for the good of the game--will find them all worthy and will have the time to implement them.

1. Indicate the JSDs in rollout printouts.

2. Indicate Jacoby/Beaver on position printouts.

3. Implement a position print function. Saving to PDF and then printing the PDF is ok, but a print function would be much better.

4. Make the diagram of position PDF printouts bigger, which will make it easier to read them.

5. Lighten the dark points in the PDF position diagrams. Will improve readability.

6. Allow access to network drives to read and save files.

7. Run multiple threads when analyzing individual positions, just like in rollouts. This will make use of all CPUs and shorten processing time.

8. Import XG files (I know this depends on Xavier disclosing the XG file format).

9. Retrain the networks so they will come up to XG's level.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.